Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

he left-hander.Ori

in News 03.04.2018 04:20
von jokergreen0220 | 750 Beiträge

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Terrance West Jersey . -- The Smallrus finally hoisted a big PGA Tour trophy. Kevin Stadler, the 33-year-old son of major champion Craig "The Walrus" Stadler, won the Phoenix Open on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory. Stadler won when playing partner Bubba Watson missed a five-foot par putt on 18. "It was a little weird way to win a golf tournament," Stadler said. "I fully expected him to make the putt. I would have rather made mine to win it." Stadler closed with a 3-under 68 for a one-stroke victory over Watson and Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask. Watson shot 71, and DeLaet had a 65. "He beat me," Watson said. "Hes a great player." Stadler won in his 239th tour start, earning a spot in the Masters -- a tournament his father won in 1982. The Stadlers are the ninth father-son winners in tour history and will be the first to play in the same Masters. "Its going to great for me because its really my last one," said Craig Stadler, a 13-time PGA Tour winner with nine Champions Tour victories. "I kept saying, When he gets in, thats my last one. ... Im proud of him. Its awesome." Kevin Stadler finished at 16-under 268 at TPC Scottsdale, his home course. Raised in Colorado, he played in Denver Broncos colours, wearing an orange shirt and blue pants and hat. What was he thinking when Watson was standing over his par putt on 18? "How long the playoff was going to take and how long until I can watch the football game?" Stadler said. After Stadler and Watson each saved par after hitting into the water on the par-5 15th, Stadler tied Watson for the lead with a par on the par-3 16th hole. Watson hit into the front left bunker on the stadium hole and his six-footer missed to the left. At the 347-yard 17th, they each drove the green and two-putted for birdie from 90 feet -- Watson holing out from 18 feet and Stadler from 5. On the par-4 18th, Stadler hit his 110-yard approach to the back right pin to 10 feet. Watson drove into the right rough and hammered his 120-yard second over the green. Watson bladed his shot from the trampled rough into the bank next to the green and it ran five feet past the hole. After Stadler missed his birdie try and tapped in for par, Watsons par try slid by the left side. "I thought I hit a good putt, but obviously I misread that, too," Watson said. Stadler birdied the par-4 ninth to take a one-stroke lead over Watson, but fell behind with a double bogey on the par-4 11th. Stadler took a penalty stroke for an unplayable lie after driving into a Buckhorn Cholla and missed a 4-foot bogey try. "Cactus and short putt and all that was on one hole," Stadler said. "Eleven has had my number for years. I butcher that hole every year." Stadler likely will move up high enough in the world ranking to get one of the last spots in the 64-man Match Play Championship this month outside Tucson. Stadlers previous biggest win was in Australia in the European Tours 2006 Johnnie Walker Classic. In that event, he hit a 3-iron to a foot for an eagle on the final hole for a two-stroke victory. He also won the Argentine Open that winter and has four Nationwide Tour wins. "Its been a long time since I won anything," Stadler said. "Its pretty special." Watson is winless since the 2012 Masters. "I was a challenging day," Watson said. "Again, its the same thing, just waiting on every tee box and waiting on every shot." Hunter Mahan and Japans Hideki Matsuyama tied for fourth at 14 under. Mahan, the 2010 winner, finished with a 68, and Matsuyama shot 69. DeLaet bogeyed the 15th after hitting into the water, but rallied with birdies on the final two holes. He also tied for second last week at Torrey Pines. "I have been playing well for the last few months," DeLaet said. "I really feel like I worked super hard in the off-season. Its nice to see it paying off." Phil Mickelson closed with a 71 to tie for 42nd at 3 under. Lefty was making his 25th appearance in the event he won in 1996, 2005 and 2013. "My game is not far off, even though the score says that it is," Mickelson said. "It was just a fraction off." He showed no signs of the back pain that forced him to withdraw at Torrey Pines, and will play next week at Pebble Beach. "Back feels great," Mickelson said. The event drew an estimated 563,008 fans, breaking the seven-day record of 538,356 set in 2008. The tournament drew a golf-record 189,722 on Saturday and 60,232 on Sunday. Tyus Bowser Jersey .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. Custom Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Marlon-Humphrey-Ravens-Jersey/ . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team.BALTIMORE - The Detroit Tigers can only hope a day off and a change of scenery will enable them to prolong a season in jeopardy of ending way sooner than they expected.Poised to tie their AL Division Series, Detroit gave away a three-run lead in the eighth inning Friday and lost to the Baltimore Orioles 7-6 to edge within one defeat of elimination.The Tigers trail 2-0 in the best-of-five series with Game 3 slated for Sunday in Detroit. Miguel Gonzalez starts against Detroits third straight Cy Young winner in David Price.As they packed their bags in the hushed clubhouse, the Tigers tried to stay positive in the wake of a bitter loss.Its certainly a little tough to swallow, manager Brad Ausmus said. When you have a three-run lead going into the last couple of innings, you feel like you should get the job done. But we didnt.Theres no place else to direct the blame except for the Detroit bullpen. After giving up the brunt of the damage during an eight-run eighth inning Thursday night in a 12-3 defeat, relievers Joba Chamberlain and Joakim Soria were completely ineffective in their bid to protect a 6-3 lead in this one.With one out, Chamberlain hit Adam Jones with a pitch and gave up a single to Nelson Cruz. Steve Pearce singled in a run, and the towel-waving, orange-clad fans among the sellout crowd of 48,058 sensed another comeback win by a team that won 10 games during the regular season during its final at-bat.Soria entered and walked J.J. Hardy to load the bases for Delmon Young, who delivered a three-run double into the left-field corner.We did it yesterday, weve been doing it all year against teams in our own division, Young said. So any time we have an opportunity and get guys on, we think we can win.Young went 10 for 20 as a pinch-hitter during the regular season. He also was the AL championship series MVP in 2012 a€” for the Tigers a€” when they swept the Yankees.The defeat left Detroits bid to reach the ALCS for a fourth straight year in serious jeopardy. The Tigers wasted home runs by J.D. Martinez and Nick Castellanos, along with a solid start by Justin Verlander.Were 0-2. We understand it, Ausmus said. It doesnt really affect us playing Game 3. If you win Game 3, you go on to Game 4.Rooted on by girlfriend Kate Upton, Verlander left in the sixth with a 5-3 lead. Unless the Tigers stage a comeback, it was his last outing of the season.This is frustrating. This isnt easy, he said. I dont think anybodys walking out of this clubhouse feeling great, but youve got to stay positive. We win two games and the pressure is squarely back on these guys.In the top of the eighth, baserunning was a key pooint. Maxx Williams Jersey. Miguel Cabrera was thrown out at the plate when he tried to score right behind Torii Hunter on Victor Martinezs double with no outs.I was watching the play develop and hoping they both would make it, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said.Zach Britton got three straight outs for the save.Soria wound up with the loss, but Chamberlain took the blame.This one is on me. Theres no getting around it, he said. Obviously, if I dont put us in that situation, then were having a different conversation.Brad Brach got the win, getting two outs in the eighth after Kevin Gausman allowed one run and three hits in 3 2-3 innings.Detroit trailed 2-0 before peeling off five straight hits against Wei-Yin Chen. Hunter singled, Cabrera doubled and Victor Martinez delivered an RBI single.J.D. Martinez and Castellanos followed with consecutive home runs, the second day in a row that Detroits done it.Chen lasted only three more batters in his shortest outing since June 28 and left down 5-2.Baltimore got a run back in the bottom half with a two-out RBI single by Hardy, and the Orioles turned a 5-4-3 double play against Cabrera in the fifth that began with a diving stop by Ryan Flaherty.Nelson Cruz led off the sixth with a single to chase Verlander, and Anibal Sanchez held the lead through the seventh.After that, however, Detroits bullpen crumbled.Anytime you can go into the eighth inning winning by three like that, you have all the confidence in the world with Joba going out there, J.D. Martinez said. But unfortunately it just didnt happen today.The game started shortly after noon, and the boisterous crowd had plenty of enthusiasm left from the night before.The volume decreased, however, after Verlander began mowing down a potent lineup that one night earlier banged out 12 hits in a lopsided victory.He retired the first eight batters before Jonathan Schoop bounced a single up the middle. Nick Markakis then hit a 3-2 pitch off the roof of the grounds crew enclosure in right field.A replay confirmed the drive as a home run, ending Verlanders 32-inning scoreless streak in the ALDS. Markakis first homer off the right-hander in 50 career at-bats came on Verlanders 50th pitch.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: CF Rajai Davis (pelvic strain) was replaced in the fourth inning by a pinch-runner.It tightened up on him coming out of the box, Ausmus said.UP NEXTTigers: Price owns a lifetime record of 7-3 against the Orioles. Cruz is 7 for 19 (.368) with two homers against the left-hander.Orioles: Gonzalez will make his second career post-season start Sunday. Hes 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA in three lifetime starts against Detroit. China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 46 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7062 Themen und 40452 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de