Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

Weve be

in News 03.04.2018 04:22
von jokergreen0220 | 225 Beiträge

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. Stefan Matteau Jersey . -- Lizette Salas didnt have to wait long to be tested in her latest attempt at a breakthrough victory on the LPGA Tour. The challenge came on the first hole Sunday in the Kingsmill Championship, after she was overly cautious with her first putt, leaving it nearly 10 feet short of the cup with a sliding, downhill test to save par. She made it, the start of a day when she did little wrong on her way to a four-shot victory. "Yeah, that was a big putt just to start off the day," Salas said. "Downhill slider to the right. I mean, I even threw in a fist pump because I knew how important that was for me mentally and on a confidence standpoint." The 24-year-old Salas made it look easy the rest of the way, even while shooting just an even-par 71 on the River Course. Salas started the day with a three-shot lead, doubled it with birdies on the par-5 third and par-3 fifth. A bogey on the par-4 eighth was her only hiccup -- and only her third bogey in four rounds -- until she three-putted the par-3 17th. She finished at 13-under 271 and earned $195,000. Yani Tseng, Kraft Nabisco winner Lexi Thompson and Sarah Jane Smith tied for second. Salas was never really challenged in the final round on the River Course, and when her final putt fell on the 18th hole, she cupped her head in her hands and covered her face in celebration. Her winning moment was quickly interrupted, however, when four fellow players arrived and doused her with champagne, water and wine. The victory came after Salas flirted with victory several times in her three years on tour. It also came after she missed the cut two weeks ago and realized she needed to change her mental approach to give herself a fighting chance. "I felt like I wanted to be perfect all the time," she said. "I felt like I needed to play like a top tier golfer every week. Thats not it. Its about feeling confident. Golf is a sport where you cant control everything. ... I just took a step back and looked at golf differently. I just tried to have fun this week. That was the most important thing." This year, she tied for third in the season-opening event in the Bahamas and shared the lead after three rounds in the Kia Classic in her home state of California, but Anna Nordqvist closed with a 5-under 67 -- to Salas 70 -- to win by one. Last year, playing alongside winner Inbee Park in the final group of the Kraft Nabisco, Salas shot 79 to tie for 25th. Two weeks later, Salas lost a playoff to Suzann Pettersen in the LPGA LOTTE in Hawaii. Salas chunked her approach into the water on the first extra hole after closing with a tournament-record 62. The daughter of Mexican immigrants, Salas was introduced to the game when her father, the head mechanic at Azusa Greens west of Los Angeles, did some handyman jobs for the club pro and, instead of pay, asked him to teach his daughter to play. She went on to star at Southern California, where she was a four-time All-America selection and helped the Trojans win the 2008 NCAA title. The victory came on a rare weekend when her parents didnt come to the tournament, but watched from their home in California, and it brought tears to the eyes of Hall of Famer Nancy Lopez, who has been a mentor of sorts for Salas. "Im crying. Im so proud of her," Lopez said by telephone after watching the celebration on the green. "She looked great out there, just very confident and swinging great. ... Like she said on TV, she was ready. It was time." Salas expects "some tears of happiness" when she sees her parents Monday. Tseng, seeking her first victory since 2012, got within three with three birdies in a four-hole stretch on the back nine, but she finished with two pars and a double bogey for a 69, expanding Salas lead to five shots. Thompson had a 69, and Smith shot 66 -- the best round of the day. Tseng nearly made it very interesting at the par-5 15th, but her eagle putt stopped just short of the cup. "One more roll it will be in," she said. "I know if I make that I have a good chance." The tournament also featured a golf rarity, a double eagle. It was scored by Frenchwoman Joanna Klatten on No. 15. Klatten said her drive left her a perfect distance away for her 3-wood, and she had a feeling something great was coming. "Its intuition. I had a good feeling about that shot," she said. "Of course there is a little bit of luck in that." Nicolas Hague Jersey .2 million in 2012, according to tax returns the league has submitted. Keegan Kolesar Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/nate-schmidt-golden-knights-jersey-c-36/ . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not.QUEBEC - Quebecs premier is downplaying a suggestion from one of his cabinet ministers that the government could get involved financially in the project to get the NHL back in Quebec City.Sam Hamad, who is minister responsible for the Quebec City area, raised the possibility of the Liberal government becoming a financial partner of Quebecor Inc., which has bought naming rights on a $400-million arena due to be completed by fall 2015.Hamad said Wednesday the assistance could be in the form of a guaranteed loan.He said Thursday that Quebecor (TSX.QBR.B) has made no request for financial aid. The media conglomerates controlling shareholder is Pierre Karl Peladeau, a member of the legislature for the Opposition Parti Quebecois.Later in the day, Premier Philippe Couillard responded by saying Quebec taxpayers will not be on the hook for getting a team in Quebec City.Any government involvement could be controversial given that Couillards government is in serious cost-cutting mode as it aims to return to a balanced budget.As a Quebecer, I would like to see a team (in Quebec City) one day, the premier said. But its not true that taxpayers, with public finances as they are, will be up for that.Jean Charests former Liberal government invested $200 million a€” or half the costs a€” in the construction of the new arena in Quebec City.Hamad said public finances would have to be healthy for the government to get involved.If theres an opportuniity that the government believes is good for Quebecers, why not. William Carrier Jersey. One of Hamads cabinet colleagues was more reserved when asked about the possibility of the government getting involved financially.Economic Development Minister Jacques Daoust said such support is usually made available when a transaction is too risky for financial markets.So, lets ask ourselves a question in case we ever have to answer it, Daoust said. Is it the states role to intervene to buy a hockey team in a situation that is too risky for traditional (financial) markets? Ill stop right there.Daoust insisted he wasnt calling Hamad on the carpet.I share his enthusiasm, he said. I understand people in Quebec City wanting a hockey team. But lets just say that when there is a financial transaction. it will be done my way.Earlier this month, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman vehemently denied the league is considering expansion to Quebec City or anywhere else.We dont want to build up anybodys expectations, he said at a Quebecor-organized event near Montreal. Were not in a position to expand.Were certainly not in position to expand into the East. Weve been very candid and up front that if, in fact, we go through an expansion process, the world will know about it. But were not looking to relocate any franchises, and were not looking to expand. Weve been very clear about that since Day One when we were told about the building of the new arena. China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 16 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6536 Themen und 39926 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de