Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

I want to be prepared

in News 04.04.2018 08:49
von jokergreen0220 | 120 Beiträge

CLEVELAND - David Blatt likened his first NBA exhibition game to a one-on-one matchup in the backyard. Sam Mills Jersey .A family affair.If youve got a brother and you go to play outside, youre dying to beat him, Clevelands rookie coach said. But if you do, you feel (bad). There was no way to really win that game.LeBron James scored 12 points before resting in the second half and the Cavaliers gave Blatt an emotional win over his former team, beating Maccabi Tel Aviv 107-80 on Sunday night.For Blatt, the matchup with Maccabi, a club he coached for six seasons and led to several championships, was a challenge from the start.I was nervous before the game, but not because it was the first time I coached in the NBA, he said. I was playing against my friends.The Cavs wore down the defending Euroleague champions, who were within 15 at halftime but couldnt stay with a team expected to contend a€” if not win a€” an NBA title this season.Following the game, Blatt hugged his former players and Maccabis coaching staff, a group he considers his brothers.James, who rested his iffy back as a precaution, sensed how much the game meant to Blatt.He was very nervous, excited, uptight a€” and rightfully so, James said. He has a lot of ties to that team, a lot of ties to that community, that city, that country and his first real game is against his former team. So I dont know how much he slept last night.James is being smart with his back. He was kept out of a practice Friday, and after discussing things with Blatt, decided to sit out the second half. The superstar spent the last 24 minutes on the bench watching his teammates pull away from one Europes best squads.Kyrie Irving added 16 points and Kevin Love 11 rebounds for the Cavs, who held a 64-36 rebounding advantage.Sylvan Landesberg scored 23 and Jeremy Pargo 18 for Maccabi.Blatts focus is on getting the Cavs ready for their Oct. 30 season opener against the New York Knicks. Theres work to be done.Clevelands ball movement was fluid from the start as players unselfishly made the extra pass hoping to get a better look at the basket. But there were some uncertain moments offensively as well as the Cavs get better acquainted with each other.Defensively, there are some issues.Maccabis players, running a system Blatt taught them, were able to get easy baskets in the first half. Landesberg, who played at Virginia, scored 12 in the opening half and Alex Tyus added 10.Cleveland made an adjustment at halftime and the defence was much closer to Blatts high standards in the second half.The Cavs showed some of the new weaponry that will make them so difficult to defend.On a baseline inbounds play late in the first half, James alertly passed the ball up top to Love, who knocked down a 3-pointer. Love, not known for his defence, then drew a charging foul as the Cavs took a 59-44 halftime lead.With James on the bench a€” Shawn Marion started for him in the second half a€” the Cavs outscored Maccabi 28-16 in the third quarter. Dion Waiters had 12 in the period.Blatts arrival in Cleveland was met with some skepticism as to whether he would be able to adjust to the NBA, its players and handle the pressure to win a€” especially with James being back.But Pargo, who played one season for the Cavs, said Cleveland is in good hands.He doesnt look at you like coach to player or you are beneath him, Pargo said. He looks at you as a man and he talks to you. Thats one of the greatest things about him. And from a coaching standpoint, he has ways of managing personalities and managing games. Hes unbelievable. Hell be very successful in the situation hes in.Before tip-off, several dozen protesters, many of them waving Palestine flags, gathered outside Quicken Loans Arena to object to the Israeli teams visit.Holding signs that read: Hold Israel Accountable and Boycott Israel, the protesters peacefully chanted behind barricades set up across the street from the downtown arena. Cleveland police, including several on mounted horseback, kept a watchful eye as fans made their way into the building. Michael Palardy Jersey . Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. Star Lotulelei Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-shaq-thompson-panthers-jersey/ . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web. NEW YORK -- Lucas Duda and the New York Mets finally flashed a little power of their own. Duda hit a three-run homer and New York overcame two solo shots by Giancarlo Stanton, beating the Miami Marlins 4-3 on Friday night behind Jonathon Niese. Andrew Brown also went deep for the Mets, outhomered 13-0 by Washington at Citi Field in a four-game sweep that ended Thursday. "I think its certainly something Lucas can feel good about right now," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "Hes a big, strong guy. Everybody expects him to hit homers. I just expect him to drive runs in. And I think that swing tonight might really start him here in the last couple of weeks." Niese (7-7) struck out seven and walked none over 6 1-3 innings, improving to 4-1 in seven starts since returning from a shoulder injury last month. New York won for the third time in 12 September games and upped its mark to 6-10 this season against the Marlins, who have the NLs worst record at 54-92. Making his first major league start of the year, Brad Hand (0-1) gave up the go-ahead homer to Duda in the sixth and fell to 1-10 in 17 career outings. With the Mets trailing 2-1 in the sixth before a quiet crowd of 20,562, Eric Young Jr. hit a leadoff double on an 0-2 pitch. Two outs later, Hand worked carefully to Brown and issued a walk. On a 2-2 count, Duda pulled a hanging breaking ball to right field. Stanton raced back but the drive cleared the shortened fence. "Thats the matchup we wanted: lefty-lefty. Just need to make a good pitch and get out of that," Hand said. "I left a pitch up to him." It was Dudas 13th home run in the majors this season -- the previous 11 were solo shots. He was recalled from the minors Aug. 24 and has been filling in at first base for injured Ike Davis, hoping to show the Mets he still belongs in their plans. "It was just a hanging curveball and luckily I got enough of it and it got out. It was pretty windy out there," said Duda, who began the day batting .190 with four extra-base hits against lefties. Stanton hit his 22nd home run on an 0-2 pitch leading off the seventh. Thhat cut it to 4-3 and gave the slugger nine career multihomer games, three this season. Julius Peppers Jersey. "Weve got a few weeks left so, keep it up," Stanton said. "It really doesnt matter what I do to finish the season, Ill never get back how terrible Ive been. But to turn it completely around is something I need to do, something I better do." LaTroy Hawkins got three straight outs for his ninth save, ending a quick game that took 2 hours, 30 minutes. He struck out Stanton with a 92 mph fastball and retired Justin Ruggiano on a long fly to the warning track in right-centre. An angry Niese was lifted after a one-out single by Ed Lucas. Scott Atchison retired the next two batters before Vic Black and Pedro Feliciano combined for a scoreless eighth. "I wanted to be in there. But that wasnt the reason I was mad," Niese said. "You set expectations for yourself and when you dont meet them, you get kind of angry. But, other than that, it was a good game and Im glad we got the win." Both cleanup batters homered leading off the second. Stanton hit a screaming rocket deep into the left-centre seats. Brown responded with a long drive into the second deck in left, New Yorks first home run since Justin Turner connected Sunday in Cleveland. The Mets allowed 14 unanswered homers during that stretch. Consecutive doubles by Lucas and Donovan Solano put the Marlins ahead in the fifth. Miami could have scored more, but Hand bunted into an inning-ending double play with runners at the corners. NOTES: Turner (right hamstring) probably will be sidelined until at least the middle of next week. ... New York rookie Travis dArnaud got dinged when Lucas backswing hit the catcher on top of his helmet in the second inning. Collins and trainer Ray Ramirez came out to check on dArnaud, who remained in the game. ... Mets RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka turned 33. Matsuzaka (0-3, 8.00 ERA) is slated to start against RHP Henderson Alvarez (3-4, 4.34) in the opener of Saturdays traditional doubleheader, scheduled to make up a June 7 rainout. Carlos Torres faces Miami RHP Jacob Turner in the nightcap. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 23 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6430 Themen und 39819 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de