Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

NEW YORK -- Three of the NHLs top five most valuable teams are based in Canada for the first time since Forbes started tracking

in News 04.04.2018 08:50
von jokergreen0220 | 1.245 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Three of the NHLs top five most valuable teams are based in Canada for the first time since Forbes started tracking the value of teams in the league 15 years ago. Josh Hill Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs are worth an NHL-high $1.15 billion, followed by the New York Rangers, Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and the defending champion Chicago Blackhawks, according to Forbes annual valuations announced on Monday. Forbes says Canadian teams usually have higher attendance, helping them generate more revenue from their arenas as compared to U.S.-based franchises. NHL teams are valued at an average of $413 million, Forbes estimates. The Boston Bruins rank sixth on the list followed by the Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings and Los Angeles Kings. Brandon Coleman Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. John Phillips Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/andrus-peat-saints-jersey/ ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region.The Toronto Blue Jays will turn to righty Dustin McGowan tonight against Corey Kluber and the Cleveland Indians. McGowan has won his last two decisions and is 2-1 on the year with a 4.63 ERA. He did not get a decision his last time out, though, despite a decent effort against the Los Angeles Angels that saw him allow two runs in five innings of his teams 4-3 loss. "I got through it," McGowan said. "But I didnt have my slider, so luckily the changeup got me through. It was one of those games where you give it everything you can and see what happens." McGowan has never beaten the Indians, going 0-2 with an 11.05 ERA in four games (3 starts). Cleveland right-hander Kluber lost to the Blue Jays back on April 6. Since then, though, hes been one of the best pitchers in baseball. Kluber looks for another strong start on tonight as the Indians continue a three-game set with the Blue Jays. Since surrendering five runs in 6 2/3 innings in that loss to the Blue Jays, Kluber has gone 2-1 with a 1.91 ERA and 38 strikeouts in four starts since. He defeated the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday, as he limited them to a pair of runs and nine hits in 6 2/3 innings to run his record to 3-3, while lowering his ERA to 3.48. "Ive felt good out there recently, so I was trying to not really change anything," Kluber said. "Just go out there and continue to pound the strike zone and attack guys. Michael Thomas Jersey. ." Cleveland lost for the ninth time in 11 road tries on Tuesday, as Juan Francisco homered and had two RBI to help Toronto to a 5-4 win. Adam Lind also knocked in two and Melky Cabrera added the other RBI for the Blue Jays, who have won two straight. Toronto starter R.A. Dickey (4-3) scattered four hits over six-plus innings, allowing four runs -- two earned -- with six strikeouts. Casey Janssen pitched a scoreless ninth to earn his first save of the season. "The good news is I feel like Im pounding the zone and pitching to contact," said Dickey. "I had a great knuckleball, but I am not making it easy on myself or my team in the later innings." The Blue Jays have homered in 17 of their 19 home games this season. Nick Swisher drove in a pair for Cleveland, which saw starter Justin Masterson (2-2) take the loss after surrendering five runs on six hits over 5 1/3 innings. "First time through the order went really well," said Indians manager Terry Francona of Masterson. "He got a couple balls up that they stayed on pretty well. We just couldnt get one big hit." Cleveland had won five of six overall entering this series. Toronto took two of three from the Tribe earlier in the year. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 27 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7557 Themen und 40947 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de