Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

Adam Scott believes a confident mind-set can be the difference for him as he chases his second Masters title at Augusta this wee

in News 04.04.2018 08:50
von jokergreen0220 | 750 Beiträge

Adam Scott believes a confident mind-set can be the difference for him as he chases his second Masters title at Augusta this week. Kevin Hogan Jersey . Scott claimed the first, and only, major championship win of his career at Augusta National in 2013, becoming the first Australian to get his hands on the famous green jacket. The 35-year-old has won twice on the PGA Tour this season, claiming victories at the Honda Classic and WGC-Cadillac Championship, and he believes a positive mentality can help him achieve success at the Masters once more. There are more ways than ever to follow The Masters this year on Sky Sports I honestly feel you have to see it happening for it to happen and that was probably the difference in my career before I won a major, Scott told Sky Sports. Then all of a sudden, I started playing better in the majors and eventually won the Masters because I started seeing it happening. Scott was crowned Masters champion in 2013 I think have to believe that I am going to win this week and that no one has a chance.He added: Its huge coming in with confidence to any major, certainly here because you need your game to be on point. Masters week on Sky All four days and much more live on Sky Sports Its hard to just find it on the week and find that confidence that you need to hold up to the four days of the tests of the Masters. So, preparations have been really good, confidence is high and it is up to me to execute now. Also See: Flashback: Wales Augusta win WATCH: Warne v KP at Augusta Masters TV guide on Sky Woods to miss Masters Jamar Taylor Jersey . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. Derrick Kindred Jersey .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Joel-Bitonio-Browns-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.TORONTO -- Toronto FC finally found a home for Richard Eckersley on Monday, sending the English fullback to the New York Red Bulls for a fourth-round pick in the 2017 MLS SuperDraft. The move, long expected, was money-related. The MLS Players Union listed Eckersleys salary last season at US$310,000, second-highest among the numbers made public for Toronto players. His number for 2014 was even higher, thanks to a contract renegotiation last year to help ease the 2013 salary cap burden. Toronto declined comment when asked if the club was absorbing any of that salary. "As per team and league policy, we cant disclose terms of the deal," a Toronto spokesman said. Which sounds like a yes. Toronto was more interested in ridding itself of Eckersleys wages than getting something in return, which other clubs knew. While a fourth-round draft choice is a modest prize -- there are only four rounds in the SuperDraft -- Toronto GM Tim Bezbatchenko can add it to the draft choices obtained for the rights to goalie Stefan Frei and midfielder Bobby Convey, two other players who did not figure in TFCs future. Eckersley, 24, made 92 appearances for Toronto over three seasons after joining the club on loan from English side Burnley FC in April 2011. The loan became a permanent deal in January 2012. Eckersley established himself as a starter at right fullback, filling in at centre back when needed. Signed to a rich contract by a previous regime, he found himself on the outs towards the end of last season because of his salary cap hit. The red-haired Brit wass a fan favourite for his marauding runs and combative style. Kenny Britt Jersey. But manager Ryan Nelsen used Mark Bloom for the last six games of the season, electing to keep Eckersley on the sidelines with his future on the club uncertain. The team recently signed veteran English fullback Bradley Orr on loan from Blackburn Rovers. "Weve been really honest with Richard," Nelsen said prior to flying to Florida for training camp Sunday. "Hes given great service to the club. Hes done really well and its not his fault that a contract was given that was probably not appropriate." NOTES -- The Vancouver Whitecaps filled a void at right back by acquiring Steven Beitashour from the San Jose Earthquakes for allocation money. Born in California to Iranian parents, Beitashour holds dual American-Iranian citizenship and has represented Iran. The Whitecaps also announced the signing of midfielder Mehdi Ballouchy, acquired in Stage 2 of the 2013 MLS Re-Entry Draft ... Former Toronto FC midfielder Maurice Edu has joined the Philadelphia Union on a one-year loan from Stoke City of the English Premier League. Edu, who was MLS rookie of the year in 2007 with Toronto, returns to MLS in a bid to get more playing time in advance of the World Cup. The American joins the Union via the leagues allocation process, which previously was not valuable as a way to sign designated players. The league has changed that rule for 2014, saying it reviews roster rules on an annual basis "and reserves the right to modify them prior to each season." China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 47 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7062 Themen und 40452 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de