Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. [url=http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Aaron-Colvin-Elite-Je rsey/]Aaron Colvin Jersey[/url] . --

in News 16.04.2018 10:22
von jokergreen0220 | 1.019 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Aaron Colvin Jersey . -- Russell Allen, a former linebacker with the Jacksonville Jaguars, will retire after suffering a concussion and a stroke in a game last December. Allen told MMQB.si.com he has a dead spot -- no bigger than a dime -- on his cerebellum. The cerebellum controls motor movement and co-ordination. The Jaguars released Allen last week after his personal physician consulted with Jacksonvilles medical staff before a scheduled physical. The Jaguars declined comment Tuesday, citing medical privacy laws. Allen, who lives with his wife and two--year-old son in San Diego, did not immediately return a message left on his cellphone. "I told my story so athletes understand you cant ignore head injuries," Allen posted on his Twitter page Tuesday. "If youre not sure you have one, then you do. Report it immediately." In the months after Allens initial stroke diagnosis, he saw three neurosurgeons. The last one advised Allen to quit playing football. Allen told MMQB he has struggled to pick up and grip hand-held objects -- doctors believe this will subside in time -- and will be on blood-thinning medication for the rest of his life. Allen hopes others will learn from his experience. "Guys talk about it all the time: Im all right; I just got my bell rung," he said. "Ive had, maybe 10 times in my career, when for a second I felt woozy after a hit. And what Ive learned from this is that its not something to be overlooked. If it feels like somethings wrong, somethings wrong. I want someone to know my experience, so they can know when they experience something similar." Allen sustained the concussion and stroke in Week 15 against Buffalo after running into Bills centre Eric Wood several yards downfield. "It was strange because it was so routine," Allen said. "We hit, I got off the block, no big deal. "I felt something flash -- like they say when you get your bell rung. I didnt lose consciousness. I walked back to the huddle and finished the drive." Later in the game, though, Allen began having double vision on the sideline. He did not notify team trainers, instead asking teammate Paul Posluszny if his eye was OK. Allen had a headache after the game and again when he woke up the next day, which prompted him to tell the team. The Jaguars ordered an MRI and sent Allen home. That Tuesday, the Jags told Allen to meet a team physician at the emergency room. Allen was told he had suffered a stroke and had tests for three days at the hospital. Allen Robinson Jersey . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. T.J. Yeldon Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Leonard-Fournette-Elite-Jersey/ . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list.MOOSE JAW, Sask. - Logan Nelson and Jack Walker scored shootout goals and Patrik Polivka made 31 saves through overtime to lift the Victoria Royals over the Moose Jaw Warriors 4-3 in Western Hockey League action on Monday. Joe Hicketts had a goal and an assist, and Austin Carroll and Axel Blomqvist also scored in regulation for Victoria (41-16-4). Travis Brown picked up two assists. Jesse Forsberg scored one goal and assisted on another for Moose Jaw (15-34-9), while Jack Rodewald and Tanner Eberle rounded out the Warriors offence. Brayden Point chipped in with assists on all three goals. Moose Jaw goalie Zach Sawchenko stopped 29 of 32 shots in defeat. --- PATS 4 WHEAT KINGS 0 REGINA — Dyson Stevenson scored two goals and helped on another, and Daniel Wapple made 23 saves as the Pats blanked the Wheat Kings. Morgan Klimchuk had a goal and an assist and Carter Hansen also scored for Regina (31-22-6). Jordan Papirny stopped 35 of 39 shots for Brandon (28-24-8), which is winless in its last six games. The Pats were 1 for 8 on the power play while the Wheat Kings failed to score on five opportunities with the man advantage. --- RAIDERS 3 BRONCOS 1 SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. — Nick McBride made 31 saves and the Raiders scored two power-play goals to edge the Broncos. Graeme Craig and Leon Draisaitl scored with the man advantage and Collin Valcourt added an even-strength goal for Prince Albert (27-28-4). Draisaitl also picked up an assist for a two-point game. Julius Honka scored the lone goal for Swift Current (29-23-88), on a power play in the third period. Dede Westbrook Jersey. Eetu Laurikainen made 24 saves in the losing effort. --- OIL KINGS 12 HURRICANES 0 EDMONTON — Mitchell Moroz scored two goals and assisted on three mote, and Tristan Jarry stopped 25 shots as the Oil Kings dominated the Hurricanes. Henrik Samuelsson had two goals and two assists, Brett Pollock and Curtis Lazar had two goals and one assist apiece, Reid Petryk scored once and assisted on four goals, Edgars Kulda had a goal and an assist, and Ashton Sautner and Mads Eller also scored for Edmonton (41-14-2). Teagan Sacher started in net for Lethbridge (12-44-5), but was pulled after giving up six goals on 20 shots through just under 31 minutes. Jonny Hogue stopped 27 of 33 shots in relief. The Oil Kings outshot the Hurricanes 53-25 and were 6 for 11 on the power play. Lethbridge racked up 58 penalty minutes on 19 infractions. --- HITMEN 7 REBELS 1 CALGARY — Brady Brassart scored a hat trick, and Adam Tambellini had a goal and three assists as the Hitmen toppled the Rebels for their seventh straight win. Joe Mahon scored twice, Greg Chase had a goal and two assists, and Travis Sanheim contributed with five helpers for Calgary (39-15-6), who was 4 for 8 with the man advantage. Mack Shields made 39 saves. Adam Musil scored the lone goal for Red Deer (28-28-4), which has dropped its last two. Patrik Bartosak started in net for the Rebels but left the game after giving up six goals on 39 shots through 56:44. Taz Burman stopped 2 of 3 shots in relief. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 30 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7331 Themen und 40721 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de