Titel Sturm der Liebe
Sturm der Liebe

New Hibernian boss Neil Lennon says promotion to the top flight is his main priority for next season. [url=http://www.cheapsuper

in News 19.03.2019 08:53
von jokergreen0220 | 1.920 Beiträge

New Hibernian boss Neil Lennon says promotion to the top flight is his main priority for next season. Wholesale Adidas Superstar . The former Celtic manager signed a two-year contract at Easter Road on Wednesday as the Scottish Cup winners found a replacement for Alan Stubbs, who joined Rotherham on June 2.Stubbs departed Hibs having delivered the Scottish Cup to Leith for the first time in 114 years with a dramatic 3-2 victory over Rangers in the first final between two lower-league clubs. And now Lennon, who spent 18 months in charge of financially-troubled Bolton, is relishing the opportunity to continue Hibs revival, starting with the qualifying campaign for next seasons Europa League.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, he said: Im very excited and I think its a fantastic club, one of the biggest in Scotland, and off the back of winning the Scottish Cup there is a real feel-good factor around the club.There is a good squad of players here and my challenge now is to get Hibs up into the Premiership. Its going to be difficult but not beyond us, Im very excited about it. Anthony Stokes runs to celebrate with Scottish Cup match-winner David Gray Ive always had admiration for the club, obviously from the affinity with my playing days and managing days with Celtic. I know the club very well. Ive had a look at the facilities, I know the stadium, and the training ground is as good as it gets, and its a club that Ive always had a soft spot for.But I know its a major job Ive got on my hands off the back of following what Alan Stubbs has done, and Id like to continue in that same vein.I think the potential here at the club is huge. Its a big-city club as well which is another attraction. Its got a big fan-base and we have to make them competitive and hard to beat. Lennon has set promotion to the Scottish Premiership as Hibs top target next season Lennon insists he has no problem with critics reviewing his time at Bolton, where he kept the club in the Championship against the odds in his first season.The Irishman believes the experience has been as beneficial as winning three successive Premiership titles with Celtic and guiding the Hoops to the last 16 of the Champions League.You are going to get judged anyway, but I think most people know the circumstances at Bolton were almost impossible to work in with the financial trouble that they found themselves in, he added. Alan Stubbs lifts the Scottish Cup at Hampden after Hibernian beat Rangers They did have relative success in the first season, the second season was difficult because we had virtually no money to spend, we had to cut the wage bill by 50 per cent, but we did have success in bringing through academy recruits who are assets to the club now that they never had before.It was a real experience. You learn from good experiences, you learn from bad experiences, and its certainly made me a better all-round manager now. Again, people can judge what they like on the Bolton scenario, the future now is with Hibs and I hope to prove a lot of people wrong.Lennon now has the task of building on the momentum at his new club after the historic Scottish Cup victory at Hampden Park on May 21. Lennon with the Scottish Premiership trophy he won three times at Celtic He insists that success played no part in his decision to replace Stubbs, but he is relishing the challenges ahead with Dundee United, Dunfermline and Falkirk all hoping to secure that automatic promotion spot next season.It had no real relevance on taking the job. For the supporters it was monumental, the first time in 114 years, and believe me theyve been taking a lot of stick for not winning the cup for a long, long time, he said.Great for the players, great for Alan, it was a great achievement, but the remit is to get promotion, to get out of the Championship, and back where we feel Hibs can thrive, and that is in the top division. Also See: Hibs appoint Lennon Hibs fixtures Adidas Superstar Sale . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Cheap Adidas Superstar . -- The Los Angeles Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling before they faced the Golden State Warriors for Game 4 of their first-round series Sunday. http://www.cheapsuperstaruk.com/ .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace. NEW YORK -- Daniel Murphy stood in the batters box, twisting his body as if he were directing the flight of his soaring drive down the right field line. The way the New York Mets were hitting balls all over Yankee Stadium the past two nights, it was hard to blame him for thinking he still had some control over where that one might end up. With a full moon hanging over the right field stands, Murphys shot struck high off the foul pole for a three-run homer Tuesday that highlighted the Mets 12-7 victory over fill-in starter Vidal Nuno and the Yankees. "Man, I didnt know if it was going to stay or not. I wasnt trying to pimp it. I was giving it some body English," Murphy said. "Its always nice to get rewarded for a good swing." Curtis Granderson also hit a three-run shot, connecting for the second consecutive night in his old ballpark, and the Mets won both Subway Series games in the Bronx. He helped his new team jump out to a quick lead after the Mets used four homers to rally for a 9-7 victory the night before. In all, the Mets hit six homers in the two games -- they had 13 in their first 19 games at Citi Field -- and were excited to see how their resurgent bats will do at their spacious home several miles away. "Its nice to come here and feel good about yourself offensively, scoring some runs, hitting some homers," captain David Wright said. "Hopefully that translates and gives us some momentum going back home." Wright had three hits and two RBIs, and Daisuke Matsuzaka (1-0) pitched 3 2-3 innings in relief of a wild Zack Wheeler as the Mets earned their sixth straight win their crosstown rivals, including a 4-0 mark last year. Eric Young Jr. scored three runs without a hit, and the Mets won their third in a row overall to return to .500 after losing eight of nine. The banged-up Yankees learned right fielder Carlos Beltran has a bone spur in his right elbow that might require surgery, then lost their fourth in a row to drop to .500 for the first time since April 12. Both teams are 19-19. "Weve got to start playing better and pitching better and doing everything more consistently. Weve got to go out and win a game tomorrow," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "A lot of times that changes the mood." The Subway Series shifts to Queens for the final two games, and Mets fans have several reasons to be excited. Adidas Superstar Clearance. Pitching prospect Rafael Montero will make his big league debut Wednesday night against high-priced Yankees rookie Masahiro Tanaka. This one lacked the frothy back and forth of the large crowd in the opener, and perhaps the biggest cheer of the night from the 45,958 in attendance came when the final score of the New York Rangers Game 7 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins was flashed on the scoreboard before the bottom of the sixth. By then, the Mets had taken an 11-5 lead and both starters were long gone in a game that eventually lasted 3 hours, 58 minutes. A frustrated Girardi followed soon after, ejected for arguing a third-strike call on Kelly Johnson that ended the fifth. The Mets took advantage of a sloppy Nuno (1-1) at the start. Young was hit by a pitch, Murphy walked on 10 pitches, Wright had an RBI single and, one out later, Granderson hit his fourth homer in 11 games. He had one in his first 26 games with the Mets. "The guys are just having a good time out there," Young said. Brian McCann hit a two-run homer in the bottom half as the Yankees pulled to 4-3, but the Mets soon pulled away for good. Third baseman Yangervis Solartes errant throw to second while trying to start a double play led to two unearned runs in the fourth. Nuno was chased after Murphys sacrifice fly. Wright greeted Alfredo Aceves with an RBI single to make it 7-3. Wheeler lasted 4 1-3 innings for the Mets, throwing a career-high 118 pitches and matching a career worst with six walks. "He just didnt have any consistent release point, and feel for where the ball is going," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Making his fifth start in place of Ivan Nova, out for the season following Tommy John surgery, Nuno gave up seven runs -- five earned -- on four hits, four walks and a hit batter. NOTES: Babe Ruths Hall of Fame plaque was displayed behind home plate during batting practice. It was the plaques first time being displayed outside of Cooperstown, the home of the Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. ... Girardi said RHP Chase Whitley will be called up from the minors to start Thursday in place of injured CC Sabathia (knee) ... McCann ended Wheelers streak of 28 1-3 innings without allowing a long ball. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Um alle Beiträge lesen zu können und Beiträge zu schreiben, musst du registriert sein. Du kannst dich registrieren indem du oben im Menü auf 'Anmelden' klickst. Nach der Anmeldung bekommst du eine E-Mail, diese musst du bestätigen um deinen Account freizuschalten.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: stürmisch
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 76 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8234 Themen und 41625 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 384 Benutzer (11.11.2013 15:35).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de